I thought my life to be bigger than others
Flying high with wings and feathers
No one ever became a recipient of my love
For I thought these to be a mere illusion- Roses, Petals and Doves...
I knew I was out to grab the world around me
Setting my spirits high and free
Agression became the companion of my life
Pride my sister, arrogance my wife
I felt the urge in me to mend the situation
To tear my aggression apart and follow a path of compassion
Lonliness started lashing me day and night
I felt helpless like a ruined and stranded kite...
Now what could I have done
For I was loosing on life's charm and fun
But I continued being good to others
And now again I am flying with wings and feathers..
But with a difference
For there has been a change in my preference
I have chosen compassion over agression
Recreating my life with a new zeal and utmost perfection.......
Flying high with wings and feathers
No one ever became a recipient of my love
For I thought these to be a mere illusion- Roses, Petals and Doves...
I knew I was out to grab the world around me
Setting my spirits high and free
Agression became the companion of my life
Pride my sister, arrogance my wife
I felt the urge in me to mend the situation
To tear my aggression apart and follow a path of compassion
Lonliness started lashing me day and night
I felt helpless like a ruined and stranded kite...
Now what could I have done
For I was loosing on life's charm and fun
But I continued being good to others
And now again I am flying with wings and feathers..
But with a difference
For there has been a change in my preference
I have chosen compassion over agression
Recreating my life with a new zeal and utmost perfection.......
No comments:
Post a Comment